Monday 14 April 2014

T.I (Clifford Joseph Harris, Jr) Autos and Cars .

The T.I, an American rapper renowned for his
unique style statement and association with
world class brands got a Dodge Challenger SRT8
as a latest entrant into his long list of cars. It is
however expected that when T.I. owns a vehicle, it
will definitely be something quite unique in
appearance. The car's interior has been upgraded
with a stylish approach, features a shinning black
exterior. However, this extremely spacious, grand
touring coupe is probably the most liveable
muscle cars available these days. Also, the
distinctive exterior design makes it a stylish
vehicle of its genre. The car is fitted with V8
engine having a fuel capacity of 6.4L. Dodge
Challenger SRT8 starts from a price range of
$44,125.
1 Dodge Challenger SRT8 owned by
T.I (Clifford Joseph Harris, Jr)
T. I drives Dodge Challenger SRT8

No comments:

Post a Comment